Time: 10 Minutes
1 kiwi, peeled, halved
½ of 1 cantaloupe
1 cup almond milk
½ cup Greek yogurt
1. Break banana into smaller pieces, peel and slice kiwi in half. Slice cantaloupe in half, remove seeds and peel, cut into ½ inch chunks.
2. Add fruit, almond milk, and yogurt to blender or food processor and blend until no pieces of fruit remain. Garnish with coconut flakes, nuts and seeds for an extra protein boost!
Healthy Zucchini Tomato Bake
2 Tbl. olive oil
2 cups zucchini
2 cups tomatoes
2 Tbl. basil, or ½ Tbl. dried
¼ cup parmesan cheese
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. Pepper
Optional: Top with hot pepper flakes and more parmesan cheese
2. Slice or dice the zucchini and tomato and place in the baking dish.
3. Whisk together chopped (or dried) basil, olive oil, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese. Pour it over the vegetables.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until vegetables are slightly tender. If you like your vegetables cooked well, bake for an extra 5-10 minutes.
Click here to download a PDF of this week's recipes!