2) Heat a pan at medium-high with olive oil.
3) Add corn, bell pepper, jalapeno, and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes, until lightly golden brown.
4) Season with salt and pepper and stir in cilantro and lime juice.
Chicken and Chard Stir Fry
2) While the chicken is cooking, heat another pan and add 1 tablespoon of butter. Add the carrots and garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
3) Add the chard to the carrots and toss. Then, saute for 5 minutes.
4) Serve the chard and carrots over sliced chicken.
Click here to download a PDF of this week's recipes!