- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Season chicken liberally with salt & pepper
- In a large skillet add chicken, skin side down and cook until skin crisps, about 3 minutes.Add potato, apple and seasoning of choice. Toss and coat to arrange potato & apple around pan, making sure chicken is skin-side down. Transfer skillet to oven*** and roast for 20 minutes. Flip chicken, then roast additional 15 minutes, or until juices in chicken run clear, and potatoes are soft & golden brown.
- Return skillet to stove top, remove chicken and add spinach, toss with potatoes & apples until spinach has wilted. Add chicken back to skillet & serve.
Quick & Easy Tzatziki
Prep Time: 15 minutes
3-4 mini cucumbers, cut into ¼ inch pieces
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
3 Tablespoons olive oil
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
1 garlic clove, crushed
¼ Cup chopped mint
1-2 pinches of salt
- Toss cucumbers in small bowl with 2 generous pinches of salt, firmly squeeze several times with your hands to release excess water. Drain.
- Mix salted cucumbers with yogurt, oil lemon juice, and garlic in a medium bowl; season with salt. Let sit at room temp until it tastes garlicy - discard crushed garlic clove. Stir in mint just before serving.
- Goes great with pita, crackers, veggies, and grilled meat!