2) Remove onions & garlic from the pan and add the potatoes, with a drop more oil if needed. Sauté potatoes until they are light brown, stirring and flipping as needed.
3) Return onions and garlic to the pan. Continue to sauté until the onions start to brown and potatoes are cooked through. Add salt & pepper if desired, and serve.
Chicken, Avocado and Orange Salad
8 leaves of lettuce
2 chicken breast fillets, cooked and sliced
½ large avocado, sliced
2 Tbl. roasted almonds
Salt and pepper
For the Dressing
Juice of ½ orange
1 Tbl. olive oil
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
1 tsp. honey
1) Roughly chop the lettuce leaves and place on a serving plate.
2) Peel and segment the orange. Cut the avocado and chicken in slices. Arrange the oranges, avocado and chicken slices over the lettuce. Sprinkle with almonds and season with salt and pepper.
3) Juice a half of an orange for the dressing. In a small bowl, whisk the juice with mustard, oil and honey. Drizzle over the salad and serve.
Click here to download a PDF of this week's recipes!