2) Peel turnips, and cut into wedges. Combine them with chopped potatoes and garlic oil in a large bowl, and toss. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake until golden, about 20 minutes, stirring halfway through. Toss with parsley, lime juice and salt.
30-Minute Creamy Cauliflower Potato Soup
4 cups cauliflower, chopped
½ large yellow onion, sliced thin
4 cups vegetable broth (or more if preferred)
3, 1-inch sprigs of rosemary. Or, 1 Tbl. dried
2 Tbl. olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
1 Tbl. salt
1 tsp. pepper
1) Set a large pot to medium heat. Add olive oil, then onions and
sauté 5 minutes, until they become translucent. Add garlic and
sauté 2-3 more minutes. Add broth to the pot and stir.
2) Gently add potatoes, cauliflower, and rosemary. Bring the pot
to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Add salt and pepper.
Cook for 20-30 minutes, until potatoes and cauliflower are soft.
3) Remove the pot from heat. Allow the mixture to cool slightly, and mix it in a blender. Blend until mostly
smooth and creamy, with small chunks still remaining throughout.
4) Serve with a garnish of rosemary and pepper.
Click here to download a PDF of this week's recipes!