2) Heat oil in a pan over medium heat and add garlic. Stir for about 30 seconds, then add the anchovy (optional), tomatoes, 2 Tbl. of parsley, sugar, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir together.
3) Stir in the celery. Cook, stirring often, for about 10 minutes. Mix in the remaining tablespoon of parsley just before serving.
Time: 35-45 Minutes
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 bunches green onion
1 Tbl. sweet curry powder
2-3 cloves garlic
2 Tbl. olive oil
Salt, to taste
2) Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat. Add the green onions and garlic, and saute until softened. Add the chicken breasts and fry until slightly browned on the outside.
3) Change the heat setting to low and add the sweet curry powder. Cook and stir for 3 minutes. Add more oil if needed.
4) Add mango and ½ cup water. Cover and simmer for 25-35 minutes, stirring occasionally. Mango should be soft and chicken should be fully cooked. Add salt. Remove the cover in the last 10 minutes of cooking to allow sauce to thicken more.
Click here to download a PDF of this week's recipes!