2) Increase heat to medium. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until the zucchini is just cooked through and beginning to brown, about 10 to 15 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Enjoy immediately.
10 Minute Lemon Garlic Sauteed Bok Choy
2) Add the oil, garlic and red pepper flakes to a pan. Heat at medium and cook. Stir occasionally, until the oil begins to bubble around the garlic, but before the garlic starts to turn light brown.
3) Toss in the bok choy and spread into one layer. Sprinkle on ¼ tsp. salt. Cook for a few minutes, no stirring, until the bottom starts to turn brown.
4) Flip the bok choy and cook for a few more minutes, or until the white bottoms begin to soften, but still have some crunch.
5) Transfer to a plate then squeeze 2 lemon wedges on top, along with 1 teaspoon or so of olive oil. Serve with more lemon wedges on the side.
Click here to download a PDF of this week's recipes!