Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
1 head of cauliflower (1.5-2 lbs.)
1/2 cup olive oil, divided
2 teaspoons salt, divided
1 teaspoon black pepper, divided
8 ounces green beans, trimmed
3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
3/4 teaspoon grated lemon zest
1/3 cup chopped parsley
1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
1/4 cup grated Parmesan
1 (15 oz) can white beans, rinsed, drained
1 cup cherry tomatoes
3 tablespoons mayo
1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Arrange racks in middle and upper third of oven and preheat to 425 F. Remove leaves and trim stem end of cauliflower, leaving core intact. Place cauliflower core side down and work surface. Using a large knife, slice in the center from top to bottom to yield 2 1"-thick steaks; reserve remaining cauliflower for another use.
- Place cauliflower on rimmed baking sheet. Brush both sides with 1 tbsp. oil; season with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Roast on middle rack, turning halfway through until cauliflower is tender and brown, about 30 minutes
- Meanwhile, toss green beans in 1 tbsp oil, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper on another rimmed baking sheet. Arrange in a single later and roast in upper third of oven until green beans begin to blister, about 15 minutes.
- Whisk garlic, lemon zest, 1/3 cup parsley, and 6 Tbsp. oil, 1 1/4 tsp. salt, and 1/2 tsp. pepper in a medium bowl until smooth. Transfer half of mixture to another medium bowl. Add panko and Parmesan to first bowl and mix with your hands. Add white beans and tomatoes to second bowl and toss to coat. Whisk mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl.
- Remove sheets from oven. Spread mayonnaise mixture over cauliflower. Sprinkle 1/4 cup panko mixture evenly over cauliflower. Add white bean mixture to sheet with green beans and toss to combine. Return sheets to oven and continue to roast until white beans begin to crisp and panko topping starts to brown, 5 to 7 minutes more.
- Divide cauliflower, green beans, white beans, and tomatoes among plates. Top with parsley.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
1/4 cup olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 Medium head of cauliflower cut into ½ in.-thick slabs to make total of 8 slabs
1/2 cup golden raisins
8 1/2 in.-thick slices crusty bread
4 ounces manchego cheese, cut into 8 slices
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Add the cauliflower slabs and toss to coat. Arrange the cauliflower on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes, flip the slabs, and bake another 10 to 20 minutes, until softened and roasty. Set aside to cool but keep the oven on.
- Meanwhile, soak the raisins in water for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Lay the bread on the baking sheet and arrange the cauliflower on the bread, cutting it to fit as needed. Sprinkle with raisins and top with the cheese.
- Bake until the cheese melts, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Top the toasts with chopped parsley and serve immediately.