Time: 20 Minutes
1 large ripe avocado
1/4 cup mint leaves
Optional: black pepper
1) Cut the cantaloupe into cubes. Peel the cucumber and avocado, remove the avocado seed, and cut both into cubes.
2) Juice the lemon into a medium sized bowl. Finely chop the mint leaves and add to the bowl. Toss in the cantaloupe and cucumber.
3) Gently toss in the avocado. Sprinkle the salad with black pepper if you wish.
Peaches and Peppers
3 sweet peppers
1 Tbl. olive oil or butter
Salt to taste
1) Remove the insides of the bell pepper, and slice thinly. Peel the peaches, remove the pit and slice thinly. Check out the article How To Easily Peel Peaches Without a Knife at thekitchn.com.
2) Heat a pan over medium heat. Add the oil or butter and heat through.
3) Add the peppers and cook until soft. When they are just about done, toss in the sliced peaches, add salt to taste, and heat through. Serve immediately.
Click here to download a PDF of this week's recipes!