Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 28 minutes
1 ½ lbs thin sliced chicken cutlets
1 teaspoon olive oil
8-10 small sweet peppers, sliced into rounds
1 zucchini halved longways, then sliced into half moons
1 teaspoon dried oregano
¼ balsamic vinegar
½ cup crumbled feta
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Place chicken on a plate and pat dry with paper towel (this helps to sear the chicken and hold in all of the juices). Sprinkle both sides of the chicken with salt & pepper.
- Places chicken on skillet. Cook one side for 4-5 minutes. Carefully flip over chicken and let cook 3-4 minutes longer. At this time add your sliced zucchini, peppers, and oregano to pan.
- Toss vegetables then add ¼ cup balsamic vinegar over chicken. Let simmer on low for a few minutes until veggies are cooked through. Top each chicken cutlet with feta & serve with veggies.
Quick Japanese-Style Pickled Cucumbers
Prep Time: 5 minutes
3-5 mini cucumbers
2 teaspoons salt
¼ cup rice vinegar
2 tablespoons sugar
Pinch of salt
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Toss together cucumber slices and salt in a small bowl, let stand for 5 minutes. Drain & rinse.
- Toss together cucumbers, scallions, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, and sesame seeds in a medium bowl. Serve as a side with meat, stir fry, or just enjoy as a tangy snack!
Click here to download a PDF of this week's recipes!